Tourism, CRED is offering massive deals to its members on its travel store during the ‘International Steals’ festival from August 27 to September 1 on sights from around the world.
With safer travel options and more folks getting vaccinated, it seems like a fitting time to pack bags and tick a few destinations off our bucket lists. While some may have their eyes set on the shiny sandy beaches and on sampling new cuisines, some may want to spend a week partying the night away in the best cities around the globe. And no matter what your inspiration is, the good news is that the countries are slowly opening up for tourists with all the safety protocols in place.
We take a look at what you could do if you travel to these destinations:
1. Russia: Did you notice your social media flocking up with pictures from Russia lately? That’s because the place has become an instant hit among people for its immense natural splendor and magnificent art. From the colossal fortresses and cathedrals lining its wide streets to modern shopping malls, trendy bars, and restaurants constructed in Soviet-era architecture, you can go through the length and breadth of your imagination if you happen to visit Russia.
2. UAE:The place has something in store for all of us. While it mesmerizes the world with its postcard-perfect beaches, orange-red dunes, plethora of water activities and skyscrapers, its rich history will enthrall you equally. If you want to start your UAE trip with Dubai, visit the exotic Palm Islands that add to the glitz and extravagance of the country. If you are drawn to the history and culture side of the UAE more, consider spending some time in Sharjah to get to know its rich Emirati culture.
3. South Africa: Often called “The World in One Country” because of its geographical and cultural diversity, South Africa is one of those places which have a lot to offer. The place has a wonderful array of wildlife, beautiful vineyards and poses to be an ideal destination for people who love adventure, thanks to thrilling experiences like off-roading on a safari and diving with great white sharks. What makes it cosmopolitan is loads of opportunities for shopping, fine and casual dining in cities like Cape Town and Johannesburg.
4. France: The worldly culture, exquisite cuisine, fine wines, romantic chateaux, and picturesque countryside draws people from all over the globe to France. While many of them immediately picture Paris (the Eiffel Tower) when they think of France, there’s a lot more to see around the country than just one city. To experience France in its truest essence, visit Bordeaux to witness the stunning sunset, the beautiful island of Mont Saint-Michel, the French Riviera for its scenic beauty and the list goes on.
5. Maldives: Nothing epitomizes a romantic holiday more than visiting the Maldives. It’s like transporting yourself to paradise. The white sand beaches and the striking turquoise water surrounding the villas pull tourists from all over the world. The cerulean waters of this island country provide opportunities for water sports like surfing, snorkeling, cruising, scuba diving, and more. It’s an adventurous escapade that’s hard to miss!
So, it’s about time you dust off that travel bucket list of yours and check if it’s up to date with the year’s hottest destinations to vacay at. While you may find many deals online, CRED, a high-trust platform for individuals, brands, and financial institutions, is also offering massive deals to its members on its travel store during the ‘International Steals’ festival from August 27 to September 1 on sights from around the world. On top of up to 60% discounts, CRED members are also getting a 10% cashback without any upper limit. Those who are waiting for travelling to become safer than now, can book now and travel till 2022. It is a five-day festival where you choose from over 35 hand-picked international properties in the Maldives, Russia, UAE, France, and South Africa from the CRED travel section of the app.